Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
proDAD Adorage Filter Not Showing In FX Room
cmpan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 08, 2015 20:39 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Well, after BUYING Corel's Video Studio Pro X and Movie Edit Pro 2015 Plus and finally Cyberlink's PowerDirector 13 Ultimate, I settled on the Cyberlink Powerdirector for my projects. There's something 'comfortable' about using this app. Expensive research don't ya think?

Anyway... my first (little) problem. The Ultimate version comes with proDAD Adorage. I installed all the given content files but I cannot seem to find it showing anywhere from within the software.

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong, or what I'm not seeing?

Thanks for your help.

Cliff
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
You don't have this?

Jeff
[Thumb - adorage.png]
 Filename
adorage.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
412 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
147 time(s)
cmpan [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: You don't have this?

Jeff

No Jeff... the 'A'dorage Icon does not show....
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
If you have no proDAD folder and a few files in C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared files\PlugIn I'd probably suggest a reinstall of PD and see if that gives you the Adorage vol11 stuff.

Jeff
cmpan [Avatar]
[Post New]
will do... I guessed that this would be my next step... only have the newblue there.

thanks...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 08. 2015 21:49

cmpan [Avatar]
[Post New]
Well, how long has it been? I still can't get this resolved.... waited 4 days for supports 1st response which was ridiculous - they didn't even read my ticket correctly and directed me on 'how' to 'use' the prodad plugin. So they requested a 'DxDiag.txt' file which I sent days ago.....

Nothing.... doesn't it just amaze how companies can sell you sell you sell you... but just DO NOT, WILL NOT, back up their products. This is a good argument for 'you get what you pay for'.

Frustrating!