Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Titles on the Title track are not shown on Preview window
Anja the Dane
Contributor Location: Denmark (North of Copenhagen) Joined: Mar 03, 2011 15:02 Messages: 347 Offline
[Post New]
Only a few days ago I brought PD 13.0.2408.0. and have already come into trouble.

I have created some projects with PD9 where I just imported images, movie clips and a few titles and placed them on the timeline.

When I opened the project for the first time in PD13 everything was as it should be titles were shown in preview window when I played and clips or movies.
I added motion and transitoin to the images and adjusted titles duration. Saved project. Closed PD13.

When I opened the project to continue working titles were not shown in preview window when I played and clips or movies, but if I move the titles from the title track to a video track so they appear correctly.

What could have happened?
How can I correct this error?

For information, I would say that if I start a new project from scratch so it works with titles in the title track. (So far).

Cheers, Anja

[Thumb - pd13 Titles 01.png]
 Filename
pd13 Titles 01.png
[Disk]
 Description
Screencut of Title on title track + on video track
 Filesize
760 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
61 time(s)
PDR 14.0.4207.0 / Windows 10 64-bit / Asus / Intel i7-4790 3.60 GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / DirectX 12
[Post New]
The text track is off, check the box to activate again.

This between the letter T and the lock

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 24. 2015 13:08

AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
Anja the Dane
Contributor Location: Denmark (North of Copenhagen) Joined: Mar 03, 2011 15:02 Messages: 347 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks, how simple - havent seen that.
I worked out to merge the project into another project to make the titles to functiion - not nessesary - feel quite stupid
But thanks Again PlaySound - other eyes sees better PDR 14.0.4207.0 / Windows 10 64-bit / Asus / Intel i7-4790 3.60 GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / DirectX 12