CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Colour Boards Gone
Reply to this topic
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Hi All

My colour boards have done a runner. They were there one day and used. The next day he colour board library is a blank space.

I thought I might have lost them somehow so I uninstalled and reinstalled PD13, and they are still gone.

Any ideas please

Thanks

Robert Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9870 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Robert -

Easily resolved - while you're in Colour Boards just select Restore to Default in the Library Menu dropdown.

It's happened here a couple of time without explanation.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
You're the "Bees Knees" Mate.

Good to hear from you again.

Bye the way, I still haven't been able to make 13 work with 4K. I downloaded a trial version of Corel VideoStudio and it handles them very well. It's such a shame because I love PD - so if you hear of any miracles hanging about let me know.

Thank again

Robert

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 13. 2015 15:13

Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9870 Offline
[Post New]
Missing colour boards had me stumped once too - until another forum member steered me in the right direction.

4K? That's a separate question but I've had no issues here (apart from some production profile issues with a previous build). Have you posted the issue previously? Link?

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
The Shadowman
[Post New]
Tony, here's the link, it did go on a bit, but we got nowhere.

I contacted CL who tried to help, but again, thumbs down. In honesty, IMHO I don't think it's fit for the job. If you are using 4k successfully what setting are you using?

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/41808.page

Hear from you soon

Robert

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 13. 2015 15:58

Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
Reply to this topic