Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Creat Menu choice (menu-zonne) from director zone has bug.
acg [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jan 04, 2011 20:47 Messages: 275 Offline
[Post New]
In Create:
Using downloaded menu (menu-sonne) from Director zone and loading already rendered .mp4 files from content menu- the program freezes at 82% and I have to restart the computer.

If I choose the menu-sonne, and only do an apply it will load all the files. But then I have to go back and do an apply all using the menu structure I want for the sub title pages. (By using apply only during the first content load I get all of the files ok, but the sub title pages come from the previous program).

I have tried using the setting on hardware acceleration decoding on and off and it makes no difference.

I believe the menu-sonne from the director zone has a bug.

Regards,

Alan
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Alan -

Is this the menu? http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/131633468

That was uploaded in January, 2008 - possibly with PDR 6 or 7. It behaves correctly here in PDR 13, so I don't think it's "bugged". There's possibly some minor formatting glitch interfering with how it works for you.

One thing you might try (if you really like that menu) is to modify it and save it as something else... then try your new version.

Tomasc gave a good description here - http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/25/42421.page#218875

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
acg [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jan 04, 2011 20:47 Messages: 275 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I tried and did modify it and saved as another name before posting the problem.

That made no difference. The other menus work OK.

In my case the apply to all does not work - it hangs and freezes the whole computer.

Apply to all on the other menus work OK.

Like I said I have the work around - but just trying to see if there is a perceived bug fix.

Alan