Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio drops out on rendered videos, same point, sometimes
[Post New]
I create videos for personal enjoyment. And for friends. A friend asked me to create one that has 10 songs (YouTube videos) in it.

There is one specific point in one video clip, where sometimes, but not always, the audio simply stops. For that video clip, and all following video clips, there is no audio. I know the spot. But sometimes, the audio does not drop out.

I can preview the video. No problem. Audio is fine, throughout.

I can render the video. Maybe the audio stops at that point. Maybe not.

Any suggestions on what to look for ? Or just find a new audio ????

Thanks,

Clark
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
A screenshot of your timeline may be helpful. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
[Post New]
It's a fairly complicated timeline. But not much is happening on the timeline when the audio (maybe) drops out. Only the video clip that I downloaded from YouTube is on the timeline then.

The audio of the video clip always plays fine, as a standalone play. It may or may not play, at a certain point, as part of a PowerDirector13 rendered movie.

Ultimately I was curious if something could be purposely inserted into an audio/video clip that would give PowerDirector13 a problem.

This is the YouTube video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0CGsw6h60k

The audio problem starts around 1:35 into the clip. But not always.

Attached is a snapshot of the timeline, at the time the problem may appear.

Thanks....

[Thumb - AudioDrop.jpg]
 Filename
AudioDrop.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
933 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
40 time(s)
[Post New]
Well, I replaced the original audio clip with an entirely new one.

And now the audio drops out, at a later point. And kills all following audio.