Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Green Images at random places in produced videos.
LarryBoy123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 24, 2014 11:45 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Dafydd,

Sorry about hijaaking the other topic, I'm completely ignorant about your forum protocols. I'm continuing my post from this topic:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/38318.page#217598

in my new topic here as you suggested.

Here are my responses to your suggestions:
1) I just did update the drivers to what AMD/ATI suggests for the video card. They are the 2013 driver version.
2) Would upgrading just the graphics card prevent the problem? If so, what card do you suggest for a Dell Inspiron 570?
3) When I took the edit screen shot, I just brought up my daughters project, zoomed in on the problem area and then took the screen shot. I was not doing any editing. Anyway, I'll make sure she knows not to edit until all icons are green. thanks.
4) I'll have her try splitting the project into smaller chucks for producing and then load those produced chunks into another project for the final production. However, she mentioned to me that she has seen the Green Image in a much smaller projects of only a few minutes or less.

Larry
LarryBoy123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 24, 2014 11:45 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Dafydd,

So, would upgrading just the graphics card prevent the problem? If so, what card do you suggest for a Dell Inspiron 570?

Larry