Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Batch Fix/Enhance photos in the timeline?
Watercolorwilly [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Phoenix Joined: Mar 13, 2011 11:35 Messages: 211 Offline
[Post New]
As I work on a project, I use a lot of magic motion before I transition from that one photo to the next. Usually, at some point, I realize I have to adjust the photo quality in the series of photos. If I go to PhotoDirector and import, say, a series of 6 photos and each have now have magic motion applied, the photo quality changes I try to make are denied when I save - the photos are locked. I have to leave PowerDirector completely to make and save those changes. Then when I open up the PD project again, it will pick up those changes and retain the original magic motion.

Isn't there a way to bypass this, or place another 6 edited photos on a track below, then copy the magic motion attributes and paste them on the original 6 photos above? This is really a pain. Other video show products allow one to make changes to the original library photo and the edits appear immediately on those timeline photos.

Has anyone solved this? Shouldn't this be a feature?

Bill Bill Seifert
HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-2022
8 core
AMD Radeon
Windows 11, 16 GB RAM