Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Importing Media window
Watercolorwilly [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Phoenix Joined: Mar 13, 2011 11:35 Messages: 211 Offline
[Post New]
For several versions of PD, I have dealt with the small window popping up to alert me that PD is importing a photo from PhotoDirector. Eventually it disappeared as I took other edit steps. But now it remains there and gets in the way. Annoying.

Question: has anyone seen the same thing? Is it something I am doing wrong, or is it a "known" bug that nobody cares to fix? I think it also happens in other edit steps with similar windows popping up and not going away.

Bill Bill Seifert
HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-2022
8 core
AMD Radeon
Windows 11, 16 GB RAM

BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
When I crop a photo, the dialog box almost always sits around for a while. Damn irritating.
All I want for PD14 is PD13, but it all works. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
Watercolorwilly [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Phoenix Joined: Mar 13, 2011 11:35 Messages: 211 Offline
[Post New]
Well, it saves money when they replace their system test function with all of us users out here doing the testing instead. I think they should run each update by me first before they release it. If it's there, I'll stumble across it, usually when I'm in a rush to finish a project. Bill Seifert
HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-2022
8 core
AMD Radeon
Windows 11, 16 GB RAM