Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Another menu question
RobertWA [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Sep 20, 2008 00:18 Messages: 223 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all

I am using Power Director 7 and I am having great difficulty with the menu for my DVD.

If I use one of the templates (I tried the one with the Christmas theme - blue-black background with a white tree) it works OK, up to a point! It lets me use 4 buttons per page, which is good (6 or 8 would be better but I can live with 4). BUT it has a small window which displays the start of my first chapter. I don't want this - I find it distracting. If I replace the background with a photo of my own, the window is still there. Can I get around this?

Then I tried to create my own menu. Seems to work OK, up to a point! I no longer have the first chapter showing through. BUT I can only get one button per page. As I have several chapters (22) in my video (hence my remark about 6 or 8 buttons above) having to navigate through menus with only one button per page is just not on.

Can anyone help, please, either by indicating how I can remove the window from one of the provided templates, or, preferably, by showing me how I can make my own menu with at least four buttons per page.

Thanks in advance.

Robert