Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PhD 6 Face tagging not working
Reeltripp [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2013 11:41 Messages: 46 Offline
[Post New]
Trial version PhD 6.0.5703.0
Project converted from PhD 5 and Face tags can be used for selecting.
When I try to "Tag faces in photo" the message comes back that "No faces found" yet the photo was selected by a face tag. It looks like the Face Tag function is not enabled. Could this be a limitation of the trial version?

My project contains 12,384 pictures.
[Post New]
Hello Reeltripp,

You seem to love projects containing huge numbers of photos

It seems to be working fine here. I created a project in PhD5 and did the face tagging. When I opened the same project in PhD6, I was presented with a prompt to update the project I selected Yes and all previously assigned face tags were present.

Now, it's possible the trial version doesn't function in the same way but I'm not aware of any such limitation.

PIX
[Thumb - PhD_5-6 Update.jpg]
 Filename
PhD_5-6 Update.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
165 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
318 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 19. 2014 16:51

PIX YouTube channel
Reeltripp [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2013 11:41 Messages: 46 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the reply. From your response I figured out why my Face Tagging was not working. I went to "Customize Toolbar" and turned on the "Face Tag Tools". Then I was able to turn on the "Face Tag Editor" on the tool bar. Now face tag works, for old tags and new.