Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Title with solid color background
jimtall2343 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 11, 2014 11:59 Messages: 51 Offline
[Post New]
I'm struggling to create a simple title block between photos and/or video that has a solid color background vs. a picture. Can someone explain how I create a title with colored text on a solid color background?
JoeVideo
Newbie Location: Los Angeles, California, USA Joined: Nov 27, 2011 16:08 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
You might be having trouble finding the color chart...it is kind of hidden in the button "media content". This media content button is located about the 3 row from the top, when you open up the program that has the video tracks. Click on "Media Content" and it will open up a menu, giving you a choice to select "color boards", You can then drag and drop the color board onto the 1st video track.
Then select your title from the "title room", that would be the "T" in the left hand column. Drag the title of your choice onto the title track. Now that you have the title of your choice on the title track, you can right click on the title and it opens up lots of choices on color selection for your text. I hope that helps.. JoeVideo
H Envy 17.3" Notebook Touchsmart M7-J020dx
4th generation Intel (R) i7 4700MQ @2.4GHz
1TBl HD Toshiba MQ1ABD100
DVD optical Drive, RAM 8
gb
Display Adapter Intel (R) HD graphics 4600
64bit operation system, Windows 8.1