Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
keyframes
nikolo [Avatar]
Member Location: athens Joined: Oct 28, 2012 06:52 Messages: 127 Offline
[Post New]
hello with photodirector can i work with keyframes?i want to create animated handwritings
[Post New]
Hello nicolo,

The short answer is "No". PhotoDirector doesn't use keyframes at all, since photos have no "duration".

You can use PowerDirector to animate your handrwriting, either using the Paint Animation in PiP Designer or using the "Pop Up" effects in Title Designer.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
nikolo [Avatar]
[Post New]
i want to create animated handwritting with keyframes ,using static images like photoshop , i know can do , for video tutorilas.so i can do that with powwr director?
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: i want to create animated handwritting with keyframes ,using static images like photoshop , i know can do , for video tutorilas.so i can do that with powwr director?

Yes. If you need to buy it, make sure you buy the correct version level. There are some differences and the cheapest level does not have all the functions enabled.

Here is a beginner's tutorial on Title Designer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPwoUoiScDY
and keyframes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFHr3fev5G4

There are more tutorials on YouTube.

If you buy Power Director and have more questions, ask them in that part of the forum.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Nov 28. 2014 08:15

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
nikolo [Avatar]
[Post New]
so stevek can i do with keyframes and power director what other do with photoshop??
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: so stevek can i do with keyframes and power director what other do with photoshop??

There is a trial version to download and play with. You will have to make your own judgement if it will work for what you want to do. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.