Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD12 Menu Designer for working menus
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
As stated in my earlier post, some older Menus in the DZ do not work properly in PD12 projects. Those I created and/or modified from the DZ in previous versions of PD Menu Designer simply don't work in PD12. Found that some thumbnails created with the freehand tool may be the problem.

glow-new is a popular Cyberlink DVD Menu that rank 6 in numbers of downloads(39764). It has severly cropped thumbnails and a chapter name with more than 12 characters will overlap. I modified it few years ago for use in my BD creations, changing the background image each time. It does not work with PD12. The thumbnails appear at the lower right of the screen like many others. See this post: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/40853.page

Working with PD12 Menu Designer, solved the problem. See the original and my modified chapter menu pics below: Modified has full uncropped thumbnails.You see everything with a thin line translucent frame. You can have more than 30 versus 12 chatacter in the original chapter filename without overlapping. Good for music and artist names.
Happy PD12 menu editing.
[Thumb - glow-new.jpg]
 Filename
glow-new.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Original chapters page with long chapter names
 Filesize
247 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
132 time(s)
[Thumb - glow-new modified.jpg]