Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to use the Audio clips of DirectorZone ??????
PapidoFrance45
Member Location: France-St jean le blanc Joined: Jan 21, 2011 05:06 Messages: 83 Offline
[Post New]
Hello to all,

How to use the audio clips of DirectorZone????? After download, if I click "Contenu Média/Téléchargé", the downloaded clips display. If I click again on " Contained Media / contents Media ", all the clips display in the open project and it is impossible to delete(eliminate) of the library(bookcase) the not desired clips. Worse, if I open a new project, clips in question display in library(bookcase) while they have laughs to make for it. It is necessary to me to make abolition(deletion) of the record(disk) to be freed(cleared).
Only method that I found:
Download one or several clips. Get back the file M4A in C:\Utilisateur\Public\DownloadAudio and copy it in a personal directory.

Have you this problem??????
[Thumb - Test PD 13.png]
 Filename
Test PD 13.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
464 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
83 time(s)
Hi All

Win10 64bits PRO OEM - i7 3820 3.6Ghz - 18Go de Ram-GTX960 (375.95)
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi PapidoFrance -

That's just how it works with everything downloaded from DirectorZone. They're installed in a particular folder and available in every project you open.

The difference with the audio clips is they're not templates.

I think you've found the only way around it. Store the audio clips in a different directory and import them when you wish.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
PapidoFrance45
Member Location: France-St jean le blanc Joined: Jan 21, 2011 05:06 Messages: 83 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Tony ,

Thank you for confirming that it is the only method. A bit unorthodox, no????? Hi All

Win10 64bits PRO OEM - i7 3820 3.6Ghz - 18Go de Ram-GTX960 (375.95)