Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Sideways videos: how can I rotate then to vertical?
Fontasy77 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 27, 2013 18:52 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]

I sometimes encounter videos that have been shot vertically. When played on the QuickTime player or on iTunes, they display correctly -- vertical. But when brought into Windows Media Player or into Power Director, they played sideways.

Is there some way to play these videos in the correct orientation in Power Director?

Thanks.

Don
[Post New]
Quote:
I sometimes encounter videos that have been shot vertically. When played on the QuickTime player or on iTunes, they display correctly -- vertical. But when brought into Windows Media Player or into Power Director, they played sideways.

Is there some way to play these videos in the correct orientation in Power Director?

Thanks.

Don

I do not know if that's what youAnd want.

Select the video in the timeline, the preview pops up a circle in the middle of the image, click on it and drag to rotate the image, if you need to resize the image, click on the little white ball that appears on all 4 sides of the image and drag out the inside, reduces or increases the size of image.
Fontasy77 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 27, 2013 18:52 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
Playsound, you're helping me so much. Thank you again.

I was able to rotate the video exactly as you said. Again, just perfect.

Don