Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
♥ PowerDirector 13 Ultimate Tutorials from VESG.com ♥
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
See what's new in Cyberlink PowerDirector 13 Ultimate in our review of this powerful video editing application. Check out 100 track multicam editing, customizable transitions, title effects, and more!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 20. 2014 10:10

Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Removed Vdeo

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 22. 2014 10:34

fkaMikeB
Senior Member Location: Ohio, USA Joined: Aug 09, 2014 23:22 Messages: 217 Offline
[Post New]
Maliek: Very good beginners tutorial. Thanks. Mike B.
|>>PowerSpecG311 PC(2014)<<||>>Windows®7Pro 64-bit OS<<|
|MB:AsRock FM2A88X Extreme6+|CPU:AMD A10-7850KQuad 3.7GHz|RAM:8GB DDR3|GPU:MSI Radeon™R7 250 1GD5OC|
|HDD:Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB|HDD:WD Red 2TBx2|RAID:SansDigital TR5M+B 2TBx3|BD-R:LG BE14NU40 Ext|
|Camera:Canon Ultura miniDV|WebCam:Logitech C910|ADVC110 Analog/Digital Converter|
|PowerDirector12Ultra.2930|PhotoDirector5Ultra.5424|AudioDirector4Ultra.3522|Cyberlink MediaSuite10 OEM|
Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Maliek: Very good beginners tutorial. Thanks.

Thanks Mike B. I appreciate it. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Yes! You can now use .MOV files with alpha channel transparency in CyberLink PowerDirector 13 Ultimate. Files from Action Essentials, DigitalJuice.com, and others are now available for your use and they look MARVELOUS darling. Check out this video and watch the magic happen.

Kyle 40
Contributor Location: Cumbria Joined: Sep 06, 2013 14:14 Messages: 467 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Maliek, I do enjoy your videos, always makes me smile :
If you possibly create another masterpiece on how to use Color Director on your video project, that would really be appreciated. I for one, can't figure out how to get my entire, edited video project from my PowerDirector time line, into Color Director in one go instead of a clip at a time
Ummm, maybe I'm doing it the wrong way

Keep up the great work.

Cheers I just want to edit and make pictures, walk my dog and go fishing.
Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Hi Maliek, I do enjoy your videos, always makes me smile :
If you possibly create another masterpiece on how to use Color Director on your video project, that would really be appreciated. I for one, can't figure out how to get my entire, edited video project from my PowerDirector time line, into Color Director in one go instead of a clip at a time
Ummm, maybe I'm doing it the wrong way

Keep up the great work.

Cheers

Thanks for the compliment Kyle. I for one have only attempted to bring one clip into color director at a time.The reason why is because based on how you recorded the footage (lighting, different times of day, shade, device recording different levels of brightness, etc.) It is actually more efficient to color correct one clip at a time to make sure each is done correctly. You may be able to copy the attributes from one clip to multiple clips after you make the adjustments in ColorDirector. Either way I will take a look at at and see what I can come up with for a tutorial. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Learn how to get those DigitalJuice.com files with alpha channels out of the Juicer and into PowerDirector 13 Ultimate.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
The Flash Quicksilver effect tutorial for Cyberlink PowerDirector 13 Ultimate shows you how to move around your scenes with a quickness. Gain the speed of a superhero, mutant, or create a vampire run with this simple to follow effect.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Get to where you wanna be in a split second with the Teleport Effect in CyberLink PowerDirector 13 Ultimate.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Learn how to create magnificent professional titles with 2D or 3D text with CyberLink PowerDirector 13 Ultimate.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Clean up your garbage! Create a clone in PowerDirector 13 Ultimate using masks to create a garbage matte.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Dance to the music! Sync your video or slideshow to the beat of any song using our beat sync effect tutorial.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Create stunning DVD menus and burn discs with ease using the Menu Designer.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Add symbols and icons to your videos using the title designer and a few of our tips for CyberLinkPowerDirector 13 Ultimate.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Does changing the task priority of CyberLink PowerDirector help to minimize program errors, freezes, and shut downs? Try it out and let me know.

AlS
Senior Member Location: South Africa Joined: Sep 23, 2014 18:07 Messages: 290 Offline
[Post New]
Shouldn't theses all be included in Dafydd's locked thread "PowerDirector 13 Tutorials"? They are great!
I found Cyberlink's own Tutorial vids too quick and too short for a Newbie like me.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 20. 2015 03:54

Power Director 13&14 Ultimate, Photo Director 6, Audio Dir, Pwr2Go 10
Win 10 64, Intel MB DH87MC, Intel i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 16Gb DDR3 1600, 128Gb SSD, 2x1Tb WDBlue 7200rpmSATA6, Intel 4600 GPU, Gigabyte G1 GTX960 4GB, LG BluRay Writer
Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
I think it would be a great idea to lock my the thread to my videos to the top of the forum. It is a pain trying to find this thread every two weeks to post another video to it. I think I will out to my contacts at CyberLink to see if they can help with that. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Create awesome green screen and blue screen effects using the chroma key effect in PowerDirector 13 Ultimate.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Learn how to export HD video in CyberLink PowerDirector 13 Ultimate.