Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
powerdvd9 ultra bluray playback issues - video & audio
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jul 11, 2007 14:21 Messages: 276 Offline
[Post New]
I am happy to see an answer back faster than normal, but i think they missed some key information in my previous 2 TS reports : (

Dear Larry,

Thank you for writing back.

Follow the steps given below:

1) Install PowerDVD 7 Ultra.

2) Install Patch 4617a.

3) Install 5105.

and some more private information that was the same as before...

At the bottom is this new information...
However, if you get any other patch for installation then please do not install the patch.

Reboot your computer and follow the steps given below:

(1) Please make sure that you are logged-in as an administrator.

(2) Rename "OLRSubmission" folder to UNOLRSubmission under C: \programs files\CyberLink\PowerDVD

(3) Also delete the file "EvoParser.dll" under C :\ProgramFiles\Cyberlink\PowerDVD

The hard part to accept is that if i follow the 3 steps to install powerdvd 7 i can't finish installing 5105 patch without an error.
Oh well redownload the files again and step and report back my troubles.. in the mean time while i mess powerdvd 7 to test something for them my powerdvd 9 is still having the same issues....
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: I am happy to see an answer back faster than normal, but i think they missed some key information in my previous 2 TS reports : (

Dear Larry,

Follow the steps given below:

1) Install PowerDVD 7 Ultra.

2) Install Patch 4617a.

3) Install 5105.

and some more private information that was the same as before...

At the bottom is this new information...
However, if you get any other patch for installation then please do not install the patch.

(2) Rename "OLRSubmission" folder to UNOLRSubmission under C: \programs files\CyberLink\PowerDVD

(3) Also delete the file "EvoParser.dll" under C :\ProgramFiles\Cyberlink\PowerDVD

The hard part to accept is that if i follow the 3 steps to install powerdvd 7 i can't finish installing 5105 patch without an error.
Oh well redownload the files again and step and report back my troubles.. in the mean time while i mess powerdvd 7 to test something for them my powerdvd 9 is still having the same issues....

I redownloaded the linked files again and named them different with a leading powerdvd7ultra2- just confirm I had fresh good copies to use.

I confirmed all powerdvd 7's were uninstalled and no longer listed in programs and features under windows 7 64bit enterprise...
rebooted
installed PowerDVD7Ultra2-CyberLink.3730a_Ultra_DVD080102-02 as administrator
rebooted
ran cyberlink powerdvd 7 as administrator
activated with the provided key and saw the succesful deluxe version
rebooted
installed PowerDVD7Ultra2-CyberLink.4617a_TaRe38_DVD081201-07 as administrator
rebooted
ran cyberlink powerdvd 7 as administrator
exited cyberlink powerdvd 7
installed PowerDVD7Ultra2-CyberLink.5105_TaRe42_DVD090217-02 as administrator
got the same error as before when it says "Publishing product information"...
have these steps been tested on windows 7 64 bit enterprise?

i also decided to try the following steps that were listed after the 5105 patch prior to installing 5105

Reboot your computer.

There is no c:\Program Files\Cyberlink directory since this is a 64 bit OS and this software is not 64 bit.
There is a C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD directory instead since its a 32 bit application in a 64 bit operating system.
I changed C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD\OLRSubmission to C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD\UOLRSubmission
I deleted C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD\EvoParser.dll i was asked to provide administrator permission even though i was using a user that had administrator rights...
I told it go ahead and delete the file and confirmed it was no longer in the directory
and i rebooted again
i confirmed the directory was still renamed and the deleted file was not present
the 5105 installer failed the same way and will not installed under windows 7 64 bit

I can not proceed forward testing powerdvd 7 ultra 5105 under windows 7 64 bit enterprise as requested.
What would you like me to do now?
[Thumb - powerdvd 7 ultra try 2 error update 2.jpg]
 Filename
powerdvd 7 ultra try 2 error update 2.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
error 2 as it is cleaning up the failed install
 Filesize
21 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
339 time(s)
[Thumb - powerdvd 7 ultra try 2 error update.jpg]
 Filename
powerdvd 7 ultra try 2 error update.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
error from before still present when installing 5105
 Filesize
24 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
356 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 15. 2010 11:12

Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
OMG WTF do i say... I can't believe the TS support team even respondend with garbage like this...

Dear Larry,

In regards to your issue as you stated in your E-mail that you have installed PowerDVD 7 Ultra on your computer and you are getting issue while installing patch 5105 on windows 7.

I request you to let me know the brand and modal no of the monitor and how did you connect your computer to monitor.

After getting the information I can send the same information to RD.

Please feel free to contact us back for any further clarification or for any assistance related to CyberLink Products. Use the below mentioned link to get back to us for your further queries:

http://www.CyberLink.com/english/cs/support/form/index.jsp

Thanks and Regards

Gaurav

CyberLink Technical Support
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: OMG WTF do i say... I can't believe the TS support team even respondend with garbage like this...

Dear Larry,

In regards to your issue as you stated in your E-mail that you have installed PowerDVD 7 Ultra on your computer and you are getting issue while installing patch 5105 on windows 7.

I request you to let me know the brand and modal no of the monitor and how did you connect your computer to monitor.

After getting the information I can send the same information to RD.

Please feel free to contact us back for any further clarification or for any assistance related to CyberLink Products. Use the below mentioned link to get back to us for your further queries:

Thanks and Regards

Gaurav

Yes i have installed powerdvd 7 ultra on my computer. Yes i am having a problem while installing the 5105 on windows 7 64 bit. I want to make it clear that i am using windows 7 64 bit enterprise.

From my previous postings...
I only ever have 1 monitor connected at a time. I tend to use header 1 on the video card, but i have tested other headers when available.
Monitor 1 (my main viewing experience but with HDMI cable connection)
Mitsubishi
WD-52725
DVI output -> DVI to 15 pin analog pc -> 15 pin analog pc input

Monitor 2
KDS USA
Product no XF-7b
Model no 786N
DVI output -> DVI to 15 pin analog pc -> 15 pin analog monitor cable input

I have tried 3 different machines now and all behave the same way.
The third machine i test on was a DELL XPS M1710 with built in display. The odd thing was it did exactly the same install problem as my other 2 machines.

Please have RD provide with me exact details of their hardware and software configuration that this is working on. I want the same information for my powerdvd 9 problems that they supposedly have perfect playback with a nvidia card.
Kenny [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 18, 2010 21:17 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Well, I'm having problems with PowerDVD8 and, based on how well TS is dealing with you, I'll be finding a different bluray player instead of upgrading to version 10. I'm sick of these software companies not supporting their products.
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Well, I'm having problems with PowerDVD8 and, based on how well TS is dealing with you, I'll be finding a different bluray player instead of upgrading to version 10. I'm sick of these software companies not supporting their products.

yes i would not expect pdvd 10 to fix your problems. You can try downloading pdvd 10 trial and see how it runs on your system before you buy for certain. If the trial doesn't work then the full version probably wont either.

I need to revist TMT and WINDVD, but the last time i checked their demos i couldn't prove they would work with my hardware.

If you get a chance to try the suggestion i posted in the other posting i would be curious if it helps.
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Well TS replied 4 days later and just made me mad again...

Dear Larry,

Regarding your issue, again I have escalated your case to RD and they request for the below mentioned information:

1) Provide me the list of installed software on your computer.

2) Also, provide me the title and the region / country code of the disc.

After getting the information I can send the information to RD and provide you the solution.

Thanks and Regards

Gaurav

Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Well TS replied 4 days later and just made me mad again...

Dear Larry,

Regarding your issue, again I have escalated your case to RD and they request for the below mentioned information:

1) Provide me the list of installed software on your computer.

2) Also, provide me the title and the region / country code of the disc.

After getting the information I can send the information to RD and provide you the solution.

Thanks and Regards

Gaurav

I so wanted to go postal and very upset that they failed to read through the previous posting to same TS ticket to get this information and forward it.. Kept my cool and sent back...

Still having playback issues with powerdvd 9 ultra and still can't install powerdvd 7 ultra... All of this information is still the same from previous TS requests...

1)
windows 7 64 bit enterprise
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
CyberLink BD Advisor 2.0
CyberLink PowerDVD 9
Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology
Internet TV for Windows Media Center
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
NEC Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver
NVIDIA PhysX
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Windows Media Center Add-in for Flash

2)
BLU RAY list:
Angels & Demons Two-disc theatrical & extended edition REGION A,B,C UPC 043396292178
Alvin and the chipmunks the squeakquel blu ray, dvd, digital copy combo pack REGION A UPC 024543660194
The princess and the frog blu ray, dvd, digital copy combo pack REGION A UPC 786936795349
The lost boys REGION NOT CLEARLY MARKED SHOULD BE A UPC 883929024315
Night at the museum battle of the smithsonian blu ray, dvd, digital copy combo pack REGION A UPC 024543626008
The X files fight the future REGION NOT CLEARLY MARKED SHOULD BE A UPC 024543554622
X-men origins wolverine ultimate 2-disc edition blu ray, digitial copy combo pack REGION A UPC 024543602804
Family Guy something, something, something, darkside REGION A UPC 024543626992
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs blu ray, dvd, digital copy combo pack REGION A, B, C UPC 043396215665
Harry Potter and the half-blood prince blu ray, dvd, digital copy combo pack REGION NOT CLEARLY MARKED SHOULD BE A 085391200413
Jeff dunham's very special christmas special REGION A, B, C UPC 014381515053
Max payne unrated REGION NOT CLEARLY MARKED SHOULD BE A UPC 024543554851
Tinkerbell and the lost treasure blu ray, dvd combo pack REGION A UPC 786936792560
Up blu ray, dvd, digital copy combo pack REGION A UPC 786936791068
G-force blu ray, dvd, digital copy combo pack REGION A UPC 786936799996
Coraline blu ray, dvd, digital copy combo pack REGION NOT CLEARLY MARKED SHOULD BE A UPC 025195055147
Where the wild things are REGION NOT CLEARLY MARKED SHOULD BE A UPC 883929068166
The blind side blu ray, dvd, digital copy combo pack REGION NOT CLEARLY MARKED SHOULD BE A UPC 883929087105
Avatar REGION A UPC 024543656135
Tooth fairy blu ray, dvd, digital copy combo pack REGION A UPC 024543655756
The imaginarium of doctor parnassus REGION A,B UPC 043396343597
Ice age dawn of the dinosaurs blu ray, dvd, digital copy combo pack REGION A UPC 024543625223
Bolt blu ray, dvd, digital copy combo pack REGION A UPC 786936774801
The adventures of robin hood REGION NOT CLEARLY MARKED SHOULD BE A UPC 012569798397
Hitman unrate special edtion digital copy combo pack REGION A UPC 024543502999
The lovely bones 2 disc special edition REGION NOT CLEARLY MARKED SHOULD BE A UPC 097360739244
Igor blu ray, dvd combo pack REGION A UPC 883904216773
2012 REGION A, B, C UPC 043396347076

Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Here we go again... poor TS is not reading all the previous reports under the same id number...

Dear Larry,

I request you to please let me know the name of the other playback software which you have installed on your computer?

Thanks and Regards

Gaurav

Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Here we go again... poor TS is not reading all the previous reports under the same id number...

Dear Larry,

I request you to please let me know the name of the other playback software which you have installed on your computer?

Thanks and Regards

Gaurav

Here we go again... As previous postings have said the only other "playback software" installed are the following items...

Powerdvd 9 ultra
powerdvd 10 ultra was installed, but trial has expired and has been removed... it also exhibited the same problems as pdvd ultra 9.
media center (included with windows 7 enterprise) can only play dvds and other formats... not blu rays...
windows media player (included with windows 7 enterprise) can only play dvds and some other formats... will not play blu rays...

streaming video "playback software"

adobe flash player 10 activex can be used to playback streaming video
interenet tv for windows media center is an interface to reach a grouped interface of streaming videos

There are NO codec packs installed from any party or group...
This is a basic installation of windows 7 with only necessary software to make features function.

Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Well the TS team finally came back with another task. The information requested has been provided before, but now they want me to collect it a different way.

I have the lost the energy to keep pushing this forward, but maybe I can find some time Sunday to get this done for them.

You could say that not watching blu ray and dvd movies has done me some good, but sadly who cares to watch a movie that has playback issues and therfore you can not enjoy.

Dear Larry,

I wish to inform you that I have escalated your issue to RD team and they have provided me the below mentioned information:

Please follow the below mentioned tool and get the installed program list.

ftp://156:IUWYSAKF@ftp.gocyberlink.com/tools/InstalledPrograms.zip

1. After extract, double click on InstalledPrograms.vbs.

2. Input Computer Name.

3. Upload report (.txt) to us.

Thanks and Regards

Gaurav

Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
I have made time today to run the program you asked me to run. I admit that it doesn't seem to work well with Windows 7 64 bit since it only pulled 5 items from my installed program files listing. I know for a fact there are more programs than that listed in my programs and features.

Attached is the requested file from the program you had me run.

Odly enough i am reviving this old post even though i no longer have the time to play with the customer support group. I haven't watched a single dvd or blu ray since the last post and i am not certain when i will bother with this software. It would be nice to get fixed, but when life is busy and a piece of software that you paid for doesn't work. Getting the run around for months on end doesn't help on bit to a solution. Not like i hurt them by not replying for about a month they probably enjoyed not seeing my complaints. It is just sad it will probably never get resolved.

I hope those of you with Nvidia cards and powerdvd are having better success than I have had.
 Filename
LONGPLAYMCE-PC_08312010_101910_Software.txt
[Disk]
 Description
not the full list i think it should be, but thats what it generated
 Filesize
345 bytes
 Downloaded:
294 time(s)
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Well CS is starting it all over again, it is too bad they didn't pay attention to dates and my previous postings to know that i haven't switched from the BFG since 05/02/2010. This installation has been BFG since its fresh format and install on 05/02/2010...

Dear Larry,

I would like to inform you that I have escalated your issue to Product & Development department they have provided me the information that you have reinstalled your operating system and two graphics cards are mentioned Asus EN9500GT Magic/DI/512M/A and BFG Tech BFGE981024GTOCE they wants to know which graphics card you are using?

Also, provide me latest dxdiag.txt log file and CLCollectUserInfo so, that I cna send the same to Product and Development team:

1. DxDiag.txt log file

DxDiag.txt: You can use the steps that follow to create this file:

1. Start --> All Programs --> Accessories -->Run (Windows Vista)

2. Type in DxDiag and press Enter or click OK, this will open the DirectX diagnostic tool.

3. Click on the Save All Information Button (save this file to your windows desktop and name it DxDiag.txt).

2. CollectUserInfo.cab : Steps to generate "CollectUserInfo.cab":

Note: Make sure you logged in as an "Administrator".

Step 1:

Download the tool and double click CLCollectUserInfo.zip (given below) to unzip files. The winzip will create the folder name, CLCollectUserInfo.

Tool Download:

http://download.cyberlink.com/ftpdload/trial/pdvd/tool/CLCollectUserInfo.zip

Step 2:

Select the folder, CLCollectUserInfo, and double click "CollectUserInfo.exe"

Step3:

Click on "Collect" button.

Step 4:

Once the process finish, click the "Cancel "button to close the program.

Step 5:

Provide send "CollectUserInfo.cab" to us. (The CollectUserInfo.cab will be stored on "CLCollectUserInfo" folder)

Thanks and Regards,

Gaurav
SeptimusFry
Senior Member Location: Brittany, France Joined: Feb 02, 2008 12:43 Messages: 243 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Larry,
What a terrible saga you are having. I just came across your thread and read it through, marvelling that you have had such patience. TS do appear to be pretty hopeless, but CL are not alone in that respect...

Anyway, the reason for my replying was not just to congratulate, but to offer some info. I used to run a fast (overclocked to around 4GB) Pentium 4 on XP with a slow graphics card. It was too slow for HD movies and I bought a GeForce 9800. I was able to run HD, with about the same results that you are having, jerky, stopping and very unsatisfactory. As the machine was very noisy (o/c implies fans and loads of air movement = noise) and my editing of my home videos was so difficult with the preview being jumpy as well, == I bought a new computer with a fast graphics board and all my problems went away. Can you borrow a faster graphics board from someone? It could, repeat could, be the source of your problems. I know you tried two other boards, but they may be equally slow.

Another thing is that computers do get slowed down by loads of background activity that we bring on ourselves and we tend to ignore or forget. Try starting your computer in safe, no-network mode, so most stuff in startup won't happen.

If this is all obvious and not relevant etc etc please don't jump down my throat, as I am just trying in my simple way to help.

Good luck. i7 980x; W7 Pro; 12GB; Nvidia GTX 285; 2x300G Velociraptors in Raid 0; 2x1.5TB Barracuda in Raid 1; 2TB WD Studio Ed.II (eSATA); NEC SpectraView Reference 2690 + MultiSync EA232
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Well CS is starting it all over again, it is too bad they didn't pay attention to dates and my previous postings to know that i haven't switched from the BFG since 05/02/2010. This installation has been BFG since its fresh format and install on 05/02/2010...

Dear Larry,

I would like to inform you that I have escalated your issue to Product & Development department they have provided me the information that you have reinstalled your operating system and two graphics cards are mentioned Asus EN9500GT Magic/DI/512M/A and BFG Tech BFGE981024GTOCE they wants to know which graphics card you are using?

Also, provide me latest dxdiag.txt log file and CLCollectUserInfo so, that I cna send the same to Product and Development team:

1. DxDiag.txt log file

DxDiag.txt: You can use the steps that follow to create this file:

1. Start --> All Programs --> Accessories -->Run (Windows Vista)

2. Type in DxDiag and press Enter or click OK, this will open the DirectX diagnostic tool.

3. Click on the Save All Information Button (save this file to your windows desktop and name it DxDiag.txt).

2. CollectUserInfo.cab : Steps to generate "CollectUserInfo.cab":

Note: Make sure you logged in as an "Administrator".

Step 1:

Download the tool and double click CLCollectUserInfo.zip (given below) to unzip files. The winzip will create the folder name, CLCollectUserInfo.

Tool Download:

http://download.cyberlink.com/ftpdload/trial/pdvd/tool/CLCollectUserInfo.zip

Step 2:

Select the folder, CLCollectUserInfo, and double click "CollectUserInfo.exe"

Step3:

Click on "Collect" button.

Step 4:

Once the process finish, click the "Cancel "button to close the program.

Step 5:

Provide send "CollectUserInfo.cab" to us. (The CollectUserInfo.cab will be stored on "CLCollectUserInfo" folder)

Thanks and Regards,

Gaurav

My latest reply to CS....
I have been using the BFG Tech BFGE981024GTOCE since May 2, 2010.
here is the most recent DXDIAG and COLLECTUSERINFO.CAB as requested..
I would like to point out there has been very little changes since the May 2, 2010.

Attach File : CS000866577-1284324065414-0.txt

Attach File : CS000866577-1284324067601-2.cab
 Filename
CollectUserInfo.cab
[Disk]
 Description
Current COLLECTUSERINFO.CAB
 Filesize
78 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
386 time(s)
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
Current DXDIAG
 Filesize
37 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
420 time(s)
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Hi Larry,
What a terrible saga you are having. I just came across your thread and read it through, marvelling that you have had such patience. TS do appear to be pretty hopeless, but CL are not alone in that respect...

Anyway, the reason for my replying was not just to congratulate, but to offer some info. I used to run a fast (overclocked to around 4GB) Pentium 4 on XP with a slow graphics card. It was too slow for HD movies and I bought a GeForce 9800. I was able to run HD, with about the same results that you are having, jerky, stopping and very unsatisfactory. As the machine was very noisy (o/c implies fans and loads of air movement = noise) and my editing of my home videos was so difficult with the preview being jumpy as well, == I bought a new computer with a fast graphics board and all my problems went away. Can you borrow a faster graphics board from someone? It could, repeat could, be the source of your problems. I know you tried two other boards, but they may be equally slow.

Another thing is that computers do get slowed down by loads of background activity that we bring on ourselves and we tend to ignore or forget. Try starting your computer in safe, no-network mode, so most stuff in startup won't happen.

If this is all obvious and not relevant etc etc please don't jump down my throat, as I am just trying in my simple way to help.

Good luck.

I was thinking about testing at least a GT2xx series board, but after talking to a few folks with GT4xx boards i knew it was not my answer. The top of the line GT4xx gamers board was even having trouble pushing a steady video. I am making a list of items I will require for 3d and i believe one of them will be a higher end video card. I loose my job on October 31, 2010 and I am currently searching for something to replace it. I just got married and you can say that my life has been in turmoil with all these changes coming at the same time.

I have put full time testing of powerdvd on hold while i try to get some of the more important things in life taken care of. i have yet to fully test the newer 25x driver series from nvidia and for some reason CS is not requesting that i even install these of late. They kept telling to me get newer drivers when none existed, but now that some do exist they dont even harrass me about them.

I will answer what i can of CS and laugh a lot at the siliness they create.

I appreciate your input. I have heard mixed results with the 25x driver and hope to try a few movies on them. Luckly i am not overclocked in any form and with my quad core 2 dou i see only about 8% max cpu usuage. I dont remember these days if i tried a safe mode but it is something I can do sometime. I do know that a fresh format and install with only windows and their software still had the same issue LOL. Right now my friends that i can actually borrow hardware from have lower quality video cards. I will have to wait and purchase a newer video card after I secure a new source for income. I agree the other boards I tested were definetly the same or lesser quality.
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
CS never ceases to amaze me.

Dear Larry,

I would request you to please follow the steps given below and provide me snap shot of the screen.

1) Click on Start.

2) All Programmes files.

3) Click on CyberLink.

4) Then click on PowerDVD

Then please take the snap shot of the screen.

To take a screen shot, please press Print Screen key on your keyboard when this error comes. Then go to Start>programs>Accessories>Paint. Paste the screen capture there by pressing Ctrl+V or alt+Edit+Paste. Save the file and send to us for analysis.

IN the snap shot I wanted to see is the PowerDVD software installed on your computer or not? because in BD advisor I do not see any PowerDVD installed on your computer.

Thanks and Regards,

Gaurav
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: CS never ceases to amaze me.

Dear Larry,

I would request you to please follow the steps given below and provide me snap shot of the screen.

1) Click on Start.

2) All Programmes files.

3) Click on CyberLink.

4) Then click on PowerDVD

Then please take the snap shot of the screen.

To take a screen shot, please press Print Screen key on your keyboard when this error comes. Then go to Start>programs>Accessories>Paint. Paste the screen capture there by pressing Ctrl+V or alt+Edit+Paste. Save the file and send to us for analysis.

IN the snap shot I wanted to see is the PowerDVD software installed on your computer or not? because in BD advisor I do not see any PowerDVD installed on your computer.

Thanks and Regards,

Gaurav

Here is the requested screen shot showing powerdvd 9 running and a second screen shot showing powerdvd 9 with my program and features window open.

I am going to guess either the powerdvd 10 trial install and uninstall may have messed up things for your detector. Otherwise it was the failed attempts to install powerdvd 7 and uninstall that messed up the detection of powerdvd.

[Thumb - pdvd9w764.jpg]
 Filename
pdvd9w764.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
shows desktop and powerdvd 9 running
 Filesize
375 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
260 time(s)
[Thumb - pdvd9w764progs.jpg]
 Filename
pdvd9w764progs.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
shows desktop, powerdvd 9 running, and programs and features
 Filesize
538 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
264 time(s)
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Latest Response from CS...

Dear Larry,

I would like to inform you that I have escalated your issue to Product & Development and they have provided me the information that BFG website is unreconstructed, you can not download driver from official website. I would suggest you to please let me know the graphic card driver which is provided with the graphic card and not the driver which is provided by Nvidia.

Let me know the status.

Thanks and Regards,

Gaurav