Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Apply fade to selected images
PDuser97031 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Aug 08, 2009 23:44 Messages: 91 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a way to have PD12 apply a crossfade to a group of selected images? I spend a lot of time dragging the fade in between each of a group of images. I don't want to apply crossfade to all objects. Want to select a group of sequential images and apply crossfade (or another transition) to only the selected group. Google search no help. Thanks!
[Post New]
please reply to this user (new email address) Previously known as PDuser97031 (had to create a new user after changing email address)
[Post New]
PD12 does not do what you want, yet.
What I do sometimes, I select a group of photos to drag track2, lock track1, apply the transition will be applied only on track 2, drag back the photos to track1, repeat if fallen for most groups of photos.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 25. 2014 15:16

AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
[Post New]
Good work-around. Thanks! Previously known as PDuser97031 (had to create a new user after changing email address)