Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director 12 Deluxe Saving
Schmety [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 22, 2013 18:22 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Hi there !

I'm not so new to Power Director 12 Deluxe program.
I'm using it more than a 9 months.

Previously i had WinXp and everything works normal.
Now i have Windows 8 Home 64bit and program works normal, just
that i, when i want to save changes in my projects,
for example if i un-check animation window under titles or anywhere else and then Save as,
program doesn't remember my settings-changes, so everything is back like before i saved.

Anyone had similar situation or is there anything i can do ?

Thanks for any advice or help !
Best,
Matej
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
What is the build number of your Deluxe?

In other words, have you updated it to the latest build. You only need the newest to get all the previous fixes.

If it still happens, contact Tech Support. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Schmety [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for your reply.

I have the latest update 2930...
I also tried to re-install and tried without any update, then with update, it's the same.

I remember working in WinXp was fine.

I noticed today, when i wanted to edit one video, first time after i installed Windows 8.1.
Schmety [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ah, solved !

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Ah, solved !

So it was a picnic moment. What was done to solve it? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Schmety [Avatar]
[Post New]

I didn't use Power Director for some time now and i forgot , that, for example, if i want to remove "animation or background...etc" from effects, right click and "remove" not just un-check box and save.