Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dissappearing options
[Post New]
Right now I see two icons above the timeline "Use Magic tools" and "Split". Mod/trim etc have disappeared but seem to come back at some point.

I was thinking that if I moved the timeline a little; off the spot where I did the "clip", they would come back; but they didn't.

Can someone explain how this works? Why do those options drop off when clip is selected and why are they kept until the track is clicked on?

Also, is there a quick way to add fades to clips; without going into the "Transition room"? In Adobe Premiere the context menu includes a fad option for video and sound.
Michael
Lr, Ps, PD365, Canon 60D and 70D, Speedlite 430EX II
[Post New]
Quote: Right now I see two icons above the timeline "Use Magic tools" and "Split". Mod/trim etc have disappeared but seem to come back at some point.

I was thinking that if I moved the timeline a little; off the spot where I did the "clip", they would come back; but they didn't.

Can someone explain how this works? Why do those options drop off when clip is selected and why are they kept until the track is clicked on?

Also, is there a quick way to add fades to clips; without going into the "Transition room"? In Adobe Premiere the context menu includes a fad option for video and sound.

Some tools PD12, only appear when selecting the material to be edited, this is normal.

PD12 has no option to apply to all selected clips

The method of adding the transition all clips at once, see image.

[Thumb - transition.jpg]
 Filename
transition.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
99 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
105 time(s)

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Aug 12. 2014 08:36

AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB