Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Best way to edit sound and video independently...?
Dinarius [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 07, 2014 04:29 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
I want the sound to come in with the title sequence.

So, I have dragged the sound track (having first separated sound and vision) to the left on the timeline so that it is under the title image.

Basically, you see a blank screen while hearing sound, you then see a title page and I then want to cut to the first image.

However, I will obviously need to lose a bit of the image so that the sound is now in sync with what is first seen.

What is the easiest way to do this?

Many thanks.

D. Windows 10Pro x64; i6800k; GTX1070; 64Gb RAM; 256GB and 512GB SSDs; 2 x 4TB Storage:
[Post New]
Quote: I want the sound to come in with the title sequence.

So, I have dragged the sound track (having first separated sound and vision) to the left on the timeline so that it is under the title image.

Basically, you see a blank screen while hearing sound, you then see a title page and I then want to cut to the first image.

However, I will obviously need to lose a bit of the image so that the sound is now in sync with what is first seen.

What is the easiest way to do this?

Many thanks.

D.

If I understand right, I add text over video, this can have a background image, so the audio of the video need not be unlinked.

If you can make a screenshot of the screen in your project timeline and post here to understand better.
AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate