Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Magic Motion
RonH
Contributor Location: Norway (from Australia) Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 364 Offline
[Post New]
On PD 11, I mostly use the 'User Defined' Magic Motion for stills adjustments. However, each time a message comes up:
'In the Magic Motion Designer, 3D mode is disabled and all applied effects are ignored'
Can this message be stopped ... can't see it under 'Preferences/Confirmation'.
Is it possible to 'move' the 'User Defined' to be the first selection in these Magic Motion options?

Also ... how do I insert a jpec into a PD Forum post Under Img above, it seems that I have to set up some kind of web access?

Thanks
Ron

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 03. 2014 07:32

CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Also ... how do I insert a jpec into a PD Forum post Under Img above, it seems that I have to set up some kind of web access?

You can use a web address, if you put your photo on a photo sharing site, they supply the address for direct access.

Inserting a picture on the forum is a multiple step process.

1. Be sure you are using Post Reply button, not the Quick Reply.
2. Click Blue Attachments button below the text box.
3. Add your file.
4. Click Submit. (Wait for upload to finish).
5. Right click on "Download" Choose Copy Shortcut.
6. Click the EDIT button on top of current window.
7. Use the 'Img' button, First click places the first code, Press Ctrl+V on the keyboard, Click the 'Img' button to close.
8. To preview, you can click the preview button.
9. Click Submit to finish.

You can also just attach the file, without putting the image on the forum. Anybody that wants to look can download the image.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 03. 2014 09:42

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

RonH
Contributor Location: Norway (from Australia) Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 364 Offline
[Post New]
Like this!
Thanks for advice Carl
Ron
[Thumb - PD 11.JPG]
 Filename
PD 11.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
27 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
493 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 04. 2014 11:16

CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"
borgus1 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2013 00:33 Messages: 1318 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Each time a message comes up: 'In the Magic Motion Designer, 3D mode is disabled and all applied effects are ignored'
Can this message be stopped ... can't see it under 'Preferences/Confirmation'.
Is it possible to 'move' the 'User Defined' to be the first selection in these Magic Motion options?

The answer appears to be NO on both counts. I usually don't see the 3D warning when applying a MM effect, but perhaps my test didn't mimic your layout.
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Like this!
Thanks for advice Carl
Ron

Yes, just like that

Do you have 3D selected on the Preview window?

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

RonH
[Post New]
3D not selected in Preview pane.

Its not a big issue ... just slows the process down clicking all these announcements. On my next project, I will un-click all the Preference/Confirmations to see the effect during editing.

Thanks folks for taking time out.
Ron CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)
Dan2420 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 03, 2014 14:36 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I get the same dialog box in PD 13, and I can't figure out how to stop it. Help!
william [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 22, 2013 11:42 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Good luck. I can't get rid of the magic motion 3d warning either. I would like to enhance the image and then use magic motion but since when I switch to magic motion I keep getting that stupid message, I go through and do all the enhancements, then go back and do the magic motion because it only comes up when you are doing it for the first time in that series.
CS2014
Senior Contributor Location: USA-Eastern Time Zone Joined: Sep 16, 2014 16:44 Messages: 629 Offline
[Post New]
William - this thread is really old with the exception of your last post and the previous one from last November.

Best to start another thread and describe your problem in detail ... k?

CS PD13 Ultimate - Build 3516, WIN 8.1, 64 Bit, 16G RAM, Intel Core i5 4460, CPU @ 3.2GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GT720, Graphics Memory(total avail.)-4093MB
LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray Drive