Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Looping a video?
Rayj2011 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 29, 2008 12:37 Messages: 65 Offline
[Post New]

Ok, my daughter is using Pinnacle to create videos for her church. She cannot figure out how to create a DVD that loops. In other words it plays
over and over... She says that in Pinnacle, if you right click on the last clip,
there is an option for looping, but when she does that, the option is greyed out.

So....how can I do looping in PD? If it can be done and easily, I will buy her
church a copy!!!

Thanks,

Ray
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Ray

Since you want the entire DVD to replay, what you can do in this case in PD7 is create a DVD with out menu. When this disc is inserted into a DVD player, it will play immediately, once played through, it will replay starting at the beginning again.

The "Create a disc without menu" is a checkbox on the bottom of the "Create Disc" area.

Jeff