Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio problem after rendering with powerdirector 11
Ico1991 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 07, 2014 20:36 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi there,

first, i want to excuse myself if my english is not very good but i'm italian. I've been using PD11 for a long time but now I have a big problem: after I render a video the mp3 tracks are not playing as in the project. I explain better. I pulled together some pictures and videos of one of my grandpa's trips, and I placed some mp3 tracks under those videos/pictures. In the project everything is fine, track are where i want them to be, and all the previous videos i did before work properly. But after installing k lite codecs (which i already removed whitout any benefit) those tracks are not playing properly, they suddenly stop during the rendered video and randomly start/ stop, while the video is going on just fine. But in the project those tracks just play fine. How do i solve this ? Do i have some mp3 codec or audio codec problem?

Please help me

Federico
borgus1 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2013 00:33 Messages: 1318 Offline
[Post New]
Try this: PRODUCE the audio as a Waveform file (WAV) - the "notes" icon. Then return to EDIT mode and replace the audio track with the newer version. Now see if it plays as it should.
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
I agree. I have had problems with mp3, so I often convert them to wave. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
MrBooojangles
Newbie Location: Guernsey, Channel Islands Joined: Mar 25, 2014 20:42 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
I am having the same problem after rendering as you, but this is only happening with a project using 6 timelines, only one using my camera files and one has a lot of keyframes on a static object. But there are no mp3 files used. Each time I render the same project the audio drop outs are in different places. The audio plays perfectly on the timeline. I tried rerendering a past project using 3 timelines and this is perfect. By the way, I recently did a friends wedding video using 4 timelines and mp3 music and had no problems rendering or burning on dvd and this video was 1hr 30mins long. My You Tube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBooojangles

MY COMPUTER:
Alienware R4
Intel Core i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz
64bit
Quad core. RAM 16GB
Nvidia GeForce GTX670
Windows 7 home premium