Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No Audio when selecting LPCM
BrodieJones14 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 30, 2013 06:23 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello. I have files from a Canon 1DX. They audio is 16 bit 48Khz PCM. If I produce an output from these files (there is strangely no standard profile 1080p @ 25 FPS so I had to create a custom profile) and choose the LPCM option in my custom profile there is no audio. Fine if a choose Dolby as the audio option. I'm guessing this is because of the 48Khz recording frequency? Any work around. I don't want to record to DD if I can help it nor do I want to have to convert the audio portion of the file to 44Khz.
Thanks

Brodie
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Brodie, which output format did you want? Are your source files 25p?

On the Produce tab, did you change the setting of the "Country/video format of the disc:" setting to your country, or any country that uses PAL? You'll be overwhelmed with 25p choices then

See attached screenshot.

If you choose the MPEG-4 format, the audio is set to AAC 384kbps, so DD isn't the only option.
[Thumb - 25p.png]
 Filename
25p.png
[Disk]
 Description
how to set PAL country
 Filesize
890 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
51 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 21. 2014 02:45

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°