Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Uninstalling
arcon [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Auckland, New Zealand Joined: Apr 19, 2014 00:29 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
i have to uninstall pdvd14 - it crashes with 90% of my blu-rays on start-up, pdvd13 had no issues. tech support has no answer except "install latest patch" which didn't help - i'm done, garbage. the agent also crashes frequently on laptop resume...

how do i get the previous version for download...? i'm fairly certain it was 13 i had.

if i can't rollback what are considered the top 3 software blu-ray players on the market..? i need something that works.
[Post New]
powerdvd windvd or totalmedia theatre. all have unique issues
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Which blu rays?

Does VLC free player play them without an issue? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.