Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Transformers BD won't start
Gianluca_Rigotti [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 10, 2007 15:14 Messages: 75 Offline
[Post New]
Transformers BD doesn't want to start using PowerDVD 8 ultra. Most of the times show the "loading" screen without exit. Sometimes crash directly.

Any ideas?
lpg [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 03, 2007 13:44 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Is your PC hooked upto the internet? Do you have the latest patch for v8? I just downloaded it on Sept 15th. I was able to play the disc without issue.
[Post New]
I have th last patch for the v8.

I solve the problem installing the last beta of reclock from slysoft. Some try to configure the audio interface and now the movie start. If I don't use reclock nothing works...
Strange, but is it...
lpg [Avatar]
[Post New]
What OS are you using?
[Post New]
I use Vista32 home basic.

The point is that if i try to load Transformers and PwerDVD audio is set to SPDIF, the program chrash.
Using the new reclock I set PDVD audio to "6 speakers", anche reclock for resample the PCM back to AC3. This is a little strange, but it works.

If you know how to let PDVD work directly in SPDIF with Transofrmers, you are welcome!
lpg [Avatar]
[Post New]
I use Analog so the problem does not show up. I would report a bug to Cyberlink.