Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Volume Automatically reducing by 50% While watching Blu-ray
ckennow [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 13, 2014 19:06 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
No matter the movie, the volume reduces every once in a while (like every 5 minutes) and I have to turn it back up. Is there a setting I need to adjust to keep this from happening?
[Post New]
normally, you just have to max it out once from the player and volume control, the first time you install it. after that the settings should preserve.
ckennow [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 13, 2014 19:06 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I figured it out. It was the communication device setting. For some reason When a movie was playing it was recognizing some other audio as a communication device and lowering my audio in all other programs. Can be found in the Communication tab of the audio settings dialog.
[Post New]
that's wierd. only does that when there's an active conversation. like a skype call as opposed to a microphone picking sound up