Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 14 v4028 got a problem!
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
PowerDVD 14 patch build v4028 cannot passthrough DTS-HD Master Audio file format.
I confirmed this problem several times.
Beta build v4028, and Release build v4028 are same thing.
It cannot passthrough DTS-HD Master Audio file format with HDMI.
It can passthrough DTS audio file format with HDMI.
PowerDVD 14 Original build does not have this problem.
Please fix this problem!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at May 26. 2014 22:39

[Post New]
please report this to tech support. most likely won't get fixed by posting on forums
m.wog [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 18, 2014 05:18 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
same issue, reinstall first release of Version 14 helps, but cause in my environment a freeze after 10-20 seconds!
Anyway it seems a Bug of the patch update.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
do you use Blu-ray Disc or MKV files?

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
[Post New]
Would be nice if people asking for help would at least post their hardware... My collection: http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?u=194008&action=showcategory&category=1&categoryid=7
m.wog [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 18, 2014 05:18 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Mkv-files Bd is working well.
QJCARY [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 24, 2012 18:48 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Same problem, both with MKV files and Blu-ray disks. No passthrough with HDMI. ATI HD6450 into Yamaha rv-x2065, the only change is the powerdvd 14 patch.

If you have Blu-ray and mkv working please post how; ensuring first that it is HD sound that is working. It is possible to playback no HD sound through HDMI.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
our team is currently investigating those issues related to DTS-HD-MA bitstream.

sorry for the inconvenience
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
bkrieger [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 21, 2014 13:30 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Has there been any update to this problem. I have the same problem after installing the patch with both mkv and bd.