Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Frame Blending
acg [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jan 04, 2011 20:47 Messages: 275 Offline
[Post New]
The Retro-8 scanner people looked at the two clips I put on the forum. They indicated that if I turned off frame blending I probably would get better results.

Anyone know about frame blending. Can't find it in the manual.

Alan
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: The Retro-8 scanner people looked at the two clips I put on the forum. They indicated that if I turned off frame blending I probably would get better results.

Anyone know about frame blending. Can't find it in the manual.

Alan

Have you seen this video? read the About, Interesting information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkQi9vvZprk

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

acg [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks,

That person is talking about stuff I know nothing about. Different software packages etc . . .

Roger (Retro-8 owner) said in Premier there is a feature once you have the video loaded to the timeline you can right click on the on the video then turn off frame blending. Sounds simple there.

The examples the person showed on the Utube website were great.

Seems you can always see it better and better. I though what we had here was great until you see a better one. The nature of technoogy.

Power drive to the mower deck broke - so now I am sulking.

Alan
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Power drive to the mower deck broke - so now I am sulking.

Alan

What broke?

A Belt?

Carl Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

acg [Avatar]
[Post New]
No, belt is OK.

It is a power drive shaft that goes into the big mower deck back to the transmission area. Not a mechanical guy. Barely a computer guy. At least I am a guy - I think!!

Alan
Carl312
[Post New]
Quote: No, belt is OK.

It is a power drive shaft that goes into the big mower deck back to the transmission area. Not a mechanical guy. Barely a computer guy. At least I am a guy - I think!!

Alan

Those normally do not break, unless you broke a U-Joint.

Cost of repair should not to too bad.

Good excuse to not mow grass!

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

acg [Avatar]
[Post New]
'll check with Dorothy's brother. He's only a couple a miles from us. He is a farmer and fixes most of his stuff.

He's pretty busy now with a daughter graduating from high school and another daughter getting married in a couple of weeks.

The mower deck is powered from this shaft from the transmission and the belt goes around and runs 3 gator blades.

My wife has a great family here and they help each other all the time.

Her brother the farmer is barely making it, and a couple of years ago his well went out and we used some of our resources to put in a new well for him. (we don't talk about it).

We have been lucky and blessed in our life, and now we can give back a litle.

Alan
Carl312
[Post New]
Alan,

Nice to have family close by.