Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PDVD won't play DTS-Master HD audio from .m2ts files
MrP3T3 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 09, 2014 03:44 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
No audio when DTS-Master HD audio track is selected. In fact, if send non decoded DTS/Dolby or DTS/Dolby HD sent directly to audio device is selected, can't get audio of either DTS HD or DTS at all. Can only get audio if I select PCM output in PDVD menu. Standard DTS/Dolby and DTS/Dolby HD both work for me in PDVD 13, so this is an issue I have with PDVD 14 only. Haven't tried with Blu-Ray disk.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 13. 2014 11:03

[Post New]
personally, i don't get why you need undecoded data all the way to the reciever is it? in any case tech support is where your question is going to have to be in the end.
MrP3T3 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 09, 2014 03:44 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Excuse me, is that supposed to be a productive answer? Cyberlink personnel monitor this forum and should respond with an appropriate solution, not a self described "newbie" who has no clue what he is talking about.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Excuse me, is that supposed to be a productive answer? Cyberlink personnel monitor this forum and should respond with an appropriate solution, not a self described "newbie" who has no clue what he is talking about.

Hi,
you may check the "read me" thread first:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/38203.page

please also take into account that CL Support is neither monitoring nor replying this forum.

Greetings
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan