Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Media Room display
Loren C
Member Location: New Hampshire Joined: Jul 08, 2013 19:53 Messages: 86 Offline
[Post New]
There are 9 sample clips in my media room that were put there when I installed Power Director. If I import a video clip of my own, it is just added to the other 9 clips. Can I change the Media Room display so that only my clip is shown, with out deleting the other 9 clips, and have them available if I want them?
I find this confusing to have these clips showing when I'm creating with clips I've imported just for my show. Ageing Gracefully
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Loren, it's easy.
Just go into preferences and un-check "Load sample clips". Now PD will not load them every time you start it or start a new project.
For existing projects you've already saved, you can right-click the sample images and remove them from your library, then save the project again. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
Loren C
[Post New]
Thanks Barry! I guess I missed that when I looked through there originally. Ageing Gracefully
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
You can also use the "explorer view" of the Media Library. Click the small index tab on the left edge of the Media Library. You can add folders as you wish "Folder +" and keep whatever item you want in them to organize your library if it's too busy for you. The drop down in the "Media Content" dialog on the top will list each folder so you can only see what you put in there.

Jeff
[Thumb - Library_Folders.png]
 Filename
Library_Folders.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
48 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
78 time(s)
Loren C