Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
CANNOT GET SUBTITLES TO WORK
RIDLEY [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 01, 2014 21:28 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I bought a Danish series, "Forbrydelsen", changed my region on my laptop to Region 2 and successfully watched 9 of the dvd's. The 10th loaded once but I could not get the subtitles to work. Now it won't even load...no subtitles, then no load. I have Power DVD 12 and am running windows 8.1 SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. I tried to get the subtitles up but no joy.
[Post New]
Patched to latest?
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I bought a Danish series, "Forbrydelsen", changed my region on my laptop to Region 2 and successfully watched 9 of the dvd's. The 10th loaded once but I could not get the subtitles to work. Now it won't even load...no subtitles, then no load. I have Power DVD 12 and am running windows 8.1 SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. I tried to get the subtitles up but no joy.

So nine out of ten worked as you wanted them to and one didn't. Based on that why do you think it is a PowerDVD problem and not a bad disc problem. Have you contacted the company that you bought them from to see if others have the same issue or if the company can send you a new one? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.