Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Powerdvd 14 3d 1080P/24 lip sync problem
bkrieger [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 21, 2014 13:30 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
I have a GTX 680, a Panasonic 55" Plasma VT30, with an Onkyo 7.1 surround sound system connected via HDMI. Im using Nvidia 3d Vision. When playing a blu ray movie with PowerDVD 14 at 24Hz, the audio av sync is really bad. I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction on how to fix this and make it in sync. 2D movies at 60 HZ play fine.

Thanks
Manoroid [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 10, 2010 23:07 Messages: 143 Offline
[Post New]
Hello Welcome.

Under video, audio, subtitles,.. under audio click more audio settings, then click the miscellaneous tab, then you will have to delay the audio. Unfortunately powerdvd still has not included an automatic audio delay. Others software players have done it. So that's the only way to fix the audio so far.
bkrieger [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 21, 2014 13:30 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
But if I delay the audio, won't that mess up the 2D videos, since 2D is playing fine?