Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Lagging, lots of lagging
Daddyz [Avatar]
Member Location: Ontario Canada Joined: Mar 16, 2014 17:25 Messages: 55 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry guys...I'm getting disillusioned with this program.
Just stated to do some work on it ..(editing text) and here we go again....lags .
I move the cursor to the next word and it takes 2-3 sec to go to the section I want.
Also while changing font from one to a different one ..lots of lag.
Perhaps I thought it was a RAM issue but as I'm working in PD my RAM is at 2.1GZ out of 8 , so I'm thinking "is it the program" that is causing these issues.
It seems has I fix one problem another one comes up.
Any Ideas ...Thanks:
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Is your media on a peripheral drive? HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
garioch7
Senior Contributor Location: Port Hood, Nova Scotia, Canada Joined: Feb 07, 2011 06:45 Messages: 852 Offline
[Post New]
Daddyz:

If you are working in the Title Room and editing scrolling credits, then I feel your pain. The "update" to Version 11 started the problem and it continued into PD12. Cyberlink is aware of the issue because I have raised it and Dafydd has passed on my comments and those of other editors who have confirmed the issue, but I have no idea when a fix or revision to the Title Room will be coming. It certainly does require enormous patience to edit once you have more than a few lines of text.

If you are talking about some other text issue, my apologies. Have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil Windows 10 Pro x64
Dell XPS 8930
Intel CoreT i7 (4.6 GHz)
32 GB DDR4-2666 RAM
1 TB PCIe -x4 SSD
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
PD14 Ultimate x64, 4207
CD4 Ultra and AD6 Ultra
Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor
Daddyz [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for that...we are on the same page.
Hopefully they can fix this
Daddyz [Avatar]
[Post New]
This answer is for BarryTheCrab........no it's an internal hdd