Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD 12 + forum change?
Kyle 40
Contributor Location: Cumbria Joined: Sep 06, 2013 14:14 Messages: 467 Offline
[Post New]
Annoying as it is ( to me )I know this isn't exactly a PD 12 problem. BUT I'm having problems with notifications of any topics I've joined within the PD 12 forum!
When clicking on the email notification link, I'm presented with .....
Oooops. You don't have sufficient privileges to access this message

( See attached screen grab )

Any ideas

Cheers
[Thumb - PD12forum.jpg]
 Filename
PD12forum.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
91 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
107 time(s)
I just want to edit and make pictures, walk my dog and go fishing.
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
That message means that peculiar post has been deleted or moved by Cyberlink.

Many of the older forums have been renamed or combined.

If it is a post about Powerdirector 10 or earlier, you can maybe find your posts in:

PowerDirector (10 and earlier)
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/forums/show/87.page

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Kyle 40
[Post New]
Quote: That message means that peculiar post has been deleted or moved by Cyberlink.

Many of the older forums have been renamed or combined.

If it is a post about Powerdirector 10 or earlier, you can maybe find your posts in:

PowerDirector (10 and earlier)
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/forums/show/87.page

Thanks Carl312

I just want to edit and make pictures, walk my dog and go fishing.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Strange, you shouldn't have a problem accessing older post through the notification.

If for example you contributed or commented on the 2706 patch release and members added more to the post with their own comments. You then went to look, you'll get that error message you received. The reason being, the post has been removed from the displayed forum. The 2706 patch was withdrawn by CyberLink and the forum post has also been taken down.

I've wandered with the explanation, hope you can grasp what I'm on about. Hope the weather is good with you in Cumbria - crisp and clear for the coming week. Looks like it'll be great to be out and about videoing.

Dafydd
Kyle 40
[Post New]
Quote: Strange, you shouldn't have a problem accessing older post through the notification.

If for example you contributed or commented on the 2706 patch release and members added more to the post with their own comments. You then went to look, you'll get that error message you received. The reason being, the post has been removed from the displayed forum. The 2706 patch was withdrawn by CyberLink and the forum post has also been taken down.

I've wandered with the explanation, hope you can grasp what I'm on about. Hope the weather is good with you in Cumbria - crisp and clear for the coming week. Looks like it'll be great to be out and about videoing.

Dafydd

Hi Dafyadd

Many thanks for your reply. All the other posts still appear to generate "normal" links, so perhaps your description is spot on

Brilliant weather here with more blue sky and sunshine. I ended up taking my dog for a nice walk around my local lake

cheers I just want to edit and make pictures, walk my dog and go fishing.