Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Help: How to do this black frame (it's moving)?
Alex [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 05, 2008 07:20 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
as subject

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94B9ETaGkZc
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Alex,

The frame isn't moving, it is just the effect on the video that is making it appear to move. Looks like it is the Old Movie effect.

Dave
Alex [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 05, 2008 07:20 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi Alex,

The frame isn't moving, it is just the effect on the video that is making it appear to move. Looks like it is the Old Movie effect.

Dave

Thanks. I can use the Old Movie effect as the master effect to create the b/w photo and flashing effect. However, I could not create the black flame easily (and effectively) using the Focus (or spotlight) effect. I need to apply the focus effect to each photo one by one and change the default (4 key points) accordingly. Or should I generate a video with Focus effect first and then apply the Old Movie effect afterwards? Is there other way to do it?

In addition, I still could not create the moving effect in the first 8 seconds.

Anyway, thank for your kindly help.