Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The Power of PD 7 in Action
Wildview [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 25, 2007 14:49 Messages: 32 Offline
[Post New]
Dafydd,

I've been using Power director 7 now for a bit and have really enjoyed all the great features that were added especially the additional PIP track support. I've been using the software to create videos for my daughter's music page on Youtube and I wanted to post this link for others to see the power behind what this package can do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg3-O2JjbE4

I look foward to all the changes that are to come.

Thanks for the support,
Robert

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 18. 2008 12:01

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Robert,

Brilliant and enjoyable.

A friend of mine, in the music business say matching up all the sound tracks is the most difficult and I think you've managed that very well.

Your daughter is skilled.... In Wales we have a coming together called an Eisteddfod which celebrates many skills...even an International Eisteddfod (Paverotti entered that when he was young). I hope your daughter continues to use her talent... I would like to hear more.

Dafydd
Wildview [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 25, 2007 14:49 Messages: 32 Offline
[Post New]
Dafydd,

Thanks for your kind words. She really has a gift for music. she wants to try and bring back some of the old time finger style tunes of Chet Aktins. You can visit more here at www.youtube.com/bluegrassforte

Your software is great for interacting with Youtube. I have really enjoyed using V7.

Thanks again,
Robert
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Ahhhh, slight correction. CyberLink's software. I just Moderate on this forum. I have been involved with PD for a good few years.

Dafydd
Arturo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 09, 2008 01:24 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Robert,

Excellent - both you and your daughter.

I have been a faithful Pinnacle Studio Deluxe user for quite a number of years but decided to switch to PD7 Ultra to do a family project for a birthday celebration for a 90-year old. There were some glitches with video-audio sync which I managed to find a workaround to, but I finished the project using PIPs and other effects and was quite pleased with what PD7 Ultra can do, especially when it came to rendering the project.

Hopefully, this software will keep improving and like you, I am looking forwarding to more useful features and improvements.

Arturo