Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where is the girl?
Barry
Senior Member Location: N Attleboro, MA Joined: Jul 13, 2006 19:57 Messages: 295 Offline
[Post New]
When I start PD7, the logo arrives, featuring a nice boy.
Although he seems to be a fine lad, with a bright future in the logo business, why oh why did Cyberlink replace the hot babe from PD6?
Is there any recourse? Join/SignUp to SeeMyWorldOnVideo. We're PowerDirector Video Editors. Are you a member? - JOIN TODAY!
RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Barry,

It's a long story, but to keep it short, a few of us were asked what could we do to get up your nose,and knowing your preferences for coconuts, we thought that a geek on the splash screen would do nicely. You can always shut your eyes and dream of Genie

Have a great Independence day

Robert Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots
Videocentricity
Contributor Location: Long Beach,CA Joined: May 21, 2007 05:37 Messages: 394 Offline
[Post New]

Great answer Robert...

Of course some of us on the V7 Beta test in USA were a little concerned that the throbbibg middle finger Genie sported was likely to convey to users a certain "comment a dits - Casse Toi"

I think the middle digit plus other digits was meant say 7th edition and it throbbed cuz it had bugs but it got lost in the animation. If you can't solve the problem - Change the problem