Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power2Go Keeps not responding (and few other enquiries)
bryce1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 26, 2014 03:44 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, just recently got the CyberLink package with my asus optical drive so i thought i would install it and give it a go,

Everytime i open Power2Go 8 it seems to crash/not respond all the time, takes about 1 - 2 minutes to come back to normal but when you try and start a project(e.g burn movies/videos to a disc) it will end up not responding and eventually close itself. Is there a solution to this? also do most of the Power2Go and other CyberLink products not support DVD+R?

thanks, bryce
markw [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 14, 2014 12:27 Messages: 74 Offline
[Post New]
This could be an OS specific issue. What OS do you have and what version is currently installed here? Windows 7, i3, 4GB RAM.
jerrys
Senior Contributor Location: New Britain, CT, USA (between New York and Boston) Joined: Feb 10, 2010 21:36 Messages: 1038 Offline
[Post New]
The CyberLink products support +R and -R.

The OEM versions that come bundled with hardware are, to my knowledge, fully functional although if there are different versions of the program (deluxe, premium) the will probably be the most basic. Jerry Schwartz
PJay [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 09, 2009 13:53 Messages: 109 Offline
[Post New]
Even Power2Go 9 isn't stable yet, used to crash easily.