Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Captions//Solved
boongsong [Avatar]
Contributor Location: Arvin, CA Joined: May 18, 2010 14:48 Messages: 482 Offline
[Post New]
Considering purchasing PhotoDirector but have 1 question first.
Does PhotoDirector have the option to include captions on photos, similar to Roxio?
Appreciate any responses.
Thank you

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 14. 2014 20:50

Jack
PD 14.0.2302.0 HP h8-1280t, Intel Core i7-3820, CPU 3.60Hzm 64-bit, 10GB mem, 1 TB hard drive
[Post New]
Hello boonsong,

I'm not sure which Roxio product you mean - PhotoShow? PhotoSuite? - but I can tell you that PhotoDirector:
1. has the facility to add captions to photo slideshows
2. apply watermarks to photos for publication

PIX

PIX YouTube channel
boongsong [Avatar]
Contributor Location: Arvin, CA Joined: May 18, 2010 14:48 Messages: 482 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks PIX for the info.
I was looking through the info for it and I guess I didn't get "deep" enough into it. Which version or do all three have that option?
I will download a trial and see what I can do with it.
BTW it was Roxio Photo Show, which I used to have loaded in my computer but you can't do that anymore. Have to buy a 1 year subscription and everything stays on their web site. That ain't happenin" on this guy's watch. If I can't have it on my computer, I don't need it.
Again, thanks.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 14. 2014 19:29

Jack
PD 14.0.2302.0 HP h8-1280t, Intel Core i7-3820, CPU 3.60Hzm 64-bit, 10GB mem, 1 TB hard drive
[Post New]
Yes - as far as I understand, all versions of PhD have those facilities. I'm not entirely sure about the recently released Deluxe version.

http://www.cyberlink.com/products/photodirector-ultra/comparison_en_AU.html

PhotoShow only has captions on slideshows (just like PhD).

PIX PIX YouTube channel
boongsong [Avatar]
[Post New]
Once again, thank you PIX for the info.
I'm going to mark this as solved. Jack