Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I access multiple movies from one Main DVD Menu
[Post New]
I have two movies in a PD11 project. I am looking to create one main DVD menu that would contain multiple title links so I can start Movie 1 or Movie 2 directly from the main menu and not have to display sub-menus. Anyone have any suggestions on how to achieve this? So far, the main menu only allows me to access Movie 1. I have to go to a sub-menu to access Movie 2.
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
The closest I can get you is to start with one movie in the project. Go to Create Disc and import the other movie(s). You should still have one link on the main menu, but clicking that will take you to a sub menu that has only the movie links. You still have to deal with a sub-menu, but movie 2 is no longer a sub-menu of movie 1. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM