Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No way to control slideshow behaviour?
david445 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 30, 2012 05:28 Messages: 129 Offline
[Post New]
Try to put just six images in a slideshow.
I'd like the cell style, but appear to be just impossible to control the behavior.

Depending from the duration split the slideshow in 3 or 4 slide, instead I just want to apply the cell effect displaying one photo at time.
I tried to set the Max number of photos in a slide to 1 and didn't make any difference. Can't understand if I need to do something to apply my new setting.

Also the applied cell animation change every time and there are no way to control it. The first time I created a slideshow was a nice animation, but I never find again the same.

Is working in that way and no way to change it? Other possibilities to reproduce the same effects?
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry, I have read your post several times and I still don't know what you are doing and what you problem Is. Would screen shots help? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Also are you talking about Magic Movie? Why don;t you just use the full program to make the slide show? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
david445 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 30, 2012 05:28 Messages: 129 Offline
[Post New]
Talking about Slideshow.

In the first capture i signed in red the tree slides. I expect to have six for six pictures.

In the second slide you find a shape with one big and tree small pictures. I want to have just one big.

Thanks for any help
[Thumb - Capture 2.JPG]
 Filename
Capture 2.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
74 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
72 time(s)
[Thumb - Capture.JPG]
 Filename
Capture.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
71 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
69 time(s)
stevek
[Post New]
I'm not at all familiar with the Slide Show Creator. As with any "quick" way to do projects, it may be limited. I just don't know where or how.

Again why don't you use the full editor and put the images as overlays to the main image?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 05. 2014 05:58