Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
pip motion
anthony [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 08, 2008 16:26 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Dafydd Bevan could you make a video on how to make your pictures go in motion like all six of them..thanks
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Dafydd Bevan could you make a video on how to make your pictures go in motion like all six of them..thanks

I wasn't sure exactly what you wanted Anthony.
http://seemyworldonvideo.com/view/230/pd7-chaotic-pip-motion/

I'll create another PiP video when I get time.

I do like having a specific task to explain - gives me purpose/a target more than anything.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 09. 2008 11:17

anthony [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 08, 2008 16:26 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
thanks Dafydd Bevan that really help me out..am gonna go do it now..
Howie [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 13, 2008 20:16 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
That video does not exist any more. Still need help trying to match PIP motion with objects on the screen. Can anyone help?
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Howie -

You won't get better help than this tutorial...

http://docs.cyberlink.com/event/PDR-gallery/play.jsp?nFileId=1269

This doesn't show you how - it's just an example...

http://seemyworldonvideo.com/view/535/grandson-pipped/

Cheers -

Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Howie [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 13, 2008 20:16 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Tony,

Thanks. The video was informative, but perhaps I asked the wrong question.

I made a video. After shooting, I realized I have a product placement issue: There's a company logo on someones jacket that I need to blur out. The jacket (and attached logo) move throughout the frame.

I used to be a video game programmer back in the mid-80's, and I'm pretty comfortable with pixel-by-pixel editing, so my first instinct was to simply edit the video frame by frame and change the pixels. No dice - PowerDirector doesn't seem to allow this, nor can I find any other software that lets me do this.

Next I thought I'd use a PIP object to cover the logo. However, trying to make a PIP object follow a semi-randomly-moving logo around the screen is proving to be quite difficult. When I finally succeeded in getting the motion correct, the end result still looked bad because it was essentially a mono-color block in the middle of my video.

Any suggestions on how to achieve my real goal: Removing a moving logo from a video?

Thanks!
Howie