Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
burning rendered files
acg [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jan 04, 2011 20:47 Messages: 275 Offline
[Post New]
Must be getting tired of us newbies!!

When I have the 12 rendered .mov files setup in create disk and I go to preview before burning - it starts rendering the fils again.

Don't think it should do that.

When tring to burn the 12 rendered files it says not enough space on the disk. There is 50GB on the disk.

Alan
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Must be getting tired of us newbies!!

When I have the 12 rendered .mov files setup in create disk and I go to preview before burning - it starts rendering the fils again.

Don't think it should do that.

When tring to burn the 12 rendered files it says not enough space on the disk. There is 50GB on the disk.

Alan

Did you select Create Disk > 2D, then Bluray, click the drop down, choices for 25GB,50GB,100GB and 128GB.
Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

acg [Avatar]
[Post New]
Just did. Will give it a go.

Thanks again.

Alan
acg [Avatar]
[Post New]
Looks like that resolved the rendering problem when starting to burn.

The 12 Files I am burning are a result of 12 8mm vidoes converted (HD), editing,adding text and music to them rendering each one to the .mov format and now buring alll 12 with selections on a blu-ray dl disk.

It is taking 12 hours to author and burn.

Next time I will author and burn it from the hard drive (not the cloud drive) and see the difference.

It sure makes me think about building that computer.

If anyone is interested in film conversion check out the Retro-8 film scanner.

Alan