Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Numbered image sequence format
acg [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jan 04, 2011 20:47 Messages: 275 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Question: Does Powerdirector 12 handle numbered image sequence format? This is frame by frame imagery from film scanner equipment for best quality.

Alan.
[Post New]
Quote: Hello,

Question: Does Powerdirector 12 handle numbered image sequence format? This is frame by frame imagery from film scanner equipment for best quality.

Alan.

I think, Slideshow / Time-Lapse does what you want
add any photos on the timeline, select and choose this Style AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
acg [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jan 04, 2011 20:47 Messages: 275 Offline
[Post New]
I am talking about converted 8mm film to numbered image sequence frame by frame images.

The input to Powerdirector would be "numbered image sequence frame by frame" video whcih would need power director to convert and work with it.

Alan
[Post New]
Quote: I am talking about converted 8mm film to numbered image sequence frame by frame images.

The input to Powerdirector would be "numbered image sequence frame by frame" video whcih would need power director to convert and work with it.

Alan

Sorry I did not get right.
I have no experience with this type of work.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 23. 2014 13:21

AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
If you have a series of numbered images, that is easy, Import the images to the Powerdirector library.

In preferences > General. set frame rate to 24 fps (Film).

Select all of the them. Drag to the Timeline.

You can set the duration of each image in Preferences before you drag them to the timeline or you can select all of the images on the timeline. On top of the timeline is "Duration" set the duration to the frame rate for the captured images.

If the images were film, the duration may be 1 frame.

Produce to your Video format, (MP4 or AVC (H.264).

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 23. 2014 13:25

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Alan -

From what you've said, both methods Playsound and Carl123 have suggested will work for you.

Playsound - there's no need to apologise - using the Time-Lapse slideshow template will give exactly the same result as Carl's suggestion.

http://youtu.be/NW9-c-jINBY

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!