Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
'Rendering' Issue?
RipGroove [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 14, 2013 05:40 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
I had PD 10 but due to new NVidia drivers am unable to use it as it keeps constantly 'rendering' making it useless. So I've downloaded the trial of PD 12 to see if that's any better and it is NOT, I've tried updating to the latest patch but as it's a trial it just keeps saying NO. So is PD 10 ever going to mended or is it now considered out of date and how am I supposed to try out PD12 if the trial won't update?
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I had PD 10 but due to new NVidia drivers am unable to use it as it keeps constantly 'rendering' making it useless. So I've downloaded the trial of PD 12 to see if that's any better and it is NOT, I've tried updating to the latest patch but as it's a trial it just keeps saying NO. So is PD 10 ever going to mended or is it now considered out of date and how am I supposed to try out PD12 if the trial won't update?

Hi RipGroove,
For PDR10 pre-render fix, go to: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/31396.page#172112

In due course I'm sure the PDR12 trial will be updated.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 31. 2013 05:25

RipGroove [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks very much, how come that is not in the updates section on the support page?
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Thanks very much, how come that is not in the updates section on the support page?

Hi,
I'm not sure. It's a "fix" rather than a full patch.... I guess.
Dafydd
RipGroove [Avatar]
[Post New]
Makes sense, I can't actually get the download to start though, just sits at 0% downloading?
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Makes sense, I can't actually get the download to start though, just sits at 0% downloading?

Works ok for me. You may want to use a download manager for a faster download.
Dafydd
RipGroove [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ok, i'll give it another go.