Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector 9 64bit download link?
Andres.R
Senior Member Location: Tartu, Estonia Joined: Dec 31, 2009 02:26 Messages: 263 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I cleaned my PC and now would like to download back my PD9, but unfortunately cant find any downlaod link from google
Maybe somebody can help me with link or upload for me?
Merry Christmas to all!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 23. 2013 09:20

PowerDirector 17. Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770 (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz); Hard Disk: SSD 250Gb + SSD 500GB.

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AndresRootsi
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi,
I cleaned my PC and now would like to download back my PD9, but unfortunately cant find any downlaod link from google
Maybe somebody can help me with link or upload for me?
Merry Christmas to all!

If you did not burn your Downloaded Powerdirector files and CD Key to a DVD or you do not have them backed up to a external Hard drive, then your only choice is to contact Cyberlink Support.

English Link:
http://www.cyberlink.com/support/index.html

Cyberlink has other languages.
Go to Cyberlink.com in your language Click on Support.

You will need proof of purchase.
Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Andres.R
Senior Member Location: Tartu, Estonia Joined: Dec 31, 2009 02:26 Messages: 263 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Carl, I did as you recommended!
Merry Christmas! PowerDirector 17. Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770 (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz); Hard Disk: SSD 250Gb + SSD 500GB.

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
JeanLiu's post is pure SPAM. It should be deleted ! It has nothign to do with this topic and promotes a piece of software that MAY be a piece of software that carries a virus. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Andres.R
[Post New]
Seems I cant delete it, only Dafydd has that power..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 26. 2013 12:16

PowerDirector 17. Windows 10

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
I do indeed,
Thanks people.
Dafydd
judex2901 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 23, 2012 01:26 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi can you create a video without burning it to a DVD? I need to burn it directly to a external hard drive as I do not have a DVD player and the hard drive has a USB cable which I plug into my TV
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi can you create a video without burning it to a DVD? I need to burn it directly to a external hard drive as I do not have a DVD player and the hard drive has a USB cable which I plug into my TV

Yes, you can; but please start your own thread and not threadjack one that is 2 years old. Please provide more information about what you want to do. Just output the project to a format that the TV will accept. Whoch TV --- put that informtation in your NEW thread. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.