Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problems with forum?
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
Is anyone else having issues with the forum? Yesterday I couldn't post an attachment I just got the round clock type animation but nothing else happened (tried with my normal browser Waterfox and also IE) and when I logged in just now I got a couple of page lengths of script displayed between the header and the forum index.

I'm hoping that it isn't just my laptop
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Longedge -

I mainly use Waterfox too & I get the same thing from time to time. I wouldn't be attributing blame to you laptop.

It comes - then goes away again.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Tony,

That's re-assuring thanks although there is definitely something wrong as in the screen shot that I'm going to try to attach. The attachment browser displays incorrectly to the side of where it should be.

The script I saw this morning was mostly to do with Java stuff used by the template the forum appears to use - "Freemarker" and also lines detailing Java.SQL exceptions and "Apache" stuff.

Edit - seems to be getting better so it was obviously just a temp glitch. My attachment went this time.
[Thumb - screenshot.jpg]
 Filename
screenshot.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Screenshot.
 Filesize
26 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
123 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 18. 2013 06:56

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]

Oh that! I get it all the time with the current Waterfox. I've just got into the habit of using Ctrl++ to increase the text zoom till I get the attachment done.

I can't remember completely, but I think some older versions of Firefox weren't/aren't thus afflicted. Jeff would know - he posted something about it yonks ago.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!