Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
V2405 update !!
Kyle 40
Contributor Location: Cumbria Joined: Sep 06, 2013 14:14 Messages: 467 Offline
[Post New]
I upgraded my PD 11 Ultimate Suite recently with the Black Friday deal! I've down loaded all the beta updates (including v2405) and everything so far appears to be working.

(My PowerDirector back up cds have just arrived, should I un-install then use the discs to reinstall ?)

The latest update has produced an interesting display. If I set my preview quality to Full HD Preview Resolution I get a full preview image But my PC can't handle this so I normally work with the preview quality set to just HD Preview Resolution. Guess what? My preview image is now reduced in frame size, I can't get a large preview image! Just to take this a stage further I set the preview to High Preview resolution resulting in a tiny image!

Any ideas?

It's a bit late in the day for me now, so I'm just going to bed, can't take any more!

Screen grabs included also showing disappearing Tools, as well as reducing preview image size

Cheers.

[Thumb - PD12fullhd.jpg]
 Filename
PD12fullhd.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Preview quality set to Full HD
 Filesize
605 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
106 time(s)
[Thumb - PD12h.jpg]
 Filename
PD12h.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Preview quality set to High preview
 Filesize
448 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
160 time(s)
[Thumb - PD12hd.jpg]
 Filename
PD12hd.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Preview quality set to HD
 Filesize
512 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
110 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 10. 2013 18:09

I just want to edit and make pictures, walk my dog and go fishing.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Kyle -

Just set you preview to Fit it's currently on 50%.

You shouldn't need to uninstall at this stage. Just keep the discs in a safe spot for later.

Cheers - Tony
[Thumb - PD12hd.png]
 Filename
PD12hd.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
136 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
220 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 10. 2013 18:38

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Kyle 40
Contributor Location: Cumbria Joined: Sep 06, 2013 14:14 Messages: 467 Offline
[Post New]
Doh! cheers ynotfish ... I said it was late!
Thanks for the quick reply. I just want to edit and make pictures, walk my dog and go fishing.